Tuesday 1 April 2014

Trying something new...

It's not often I am on a computer anymore unless it's to update my blog for my Year of Projects.  So today, after checking out the blog of a commenter, I managed to click my way to a blog about reading Madame Bovary.  Since I have never read it, or know anything about it other than it's originally written in the French language and it's a classic, I decided "Why not?".  It's 470 pages which is doable for me.


I downloaded the book via iBooks on my phone.  Before I even got a chance to open the file to check it out, I went to the library for my Knitter Circle and checked out the paperback version as well.  I think I'd prefer to have something tangible in my hands for my first try.

I have until April 10th to finish the first part so I will get started after I finish watching the newest episode of "19 Kids and Counting" (I love that show).

No comments:

Post a Comment